Monday, December 14, 2015

Ouran High School Host Club volume 18


11192821

Today's post is on Ouran High School Host Club volume 18 by Bisco Hatori. It is 224 pages long and is published by Shojo Beat. As it is the last in the series you  need to have read the first seventeen to understand the story. The cover has all the cast on it with Tamaki and Haruhi in the center looking happy. There is no language, no sex, and no violence in this series. The intended reader is someone who likes cute love stories, over-the-top comedy, and good art. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- Tamaki wants to ask Haruhi out, but he's quickly overwhelmed trying to plan the best first date in the universe. The members of the Host Club volunteer to assist Tamaki in his endeavor, but can they save their foolish king from himself?

Review- A very sweet and satisfying end to a favorite series. Haruhi and Tamaki end up together and it is so sweet. The first date could have been a normal Tamaki disaster but everyone saves the day until they realize that Haruhi just wants to spend time with Tamaki and does not care what they do. It is so sweet my teeth hurt. Then they go off to America to study aboard together. At least until the rest of the Host Club comes too. Haruhi's face when she opens the door and sees everyone else on the other side was golden. I have enjoyed this series so much. I highly recommend it.

I give this volume and series a Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this series with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment