Friday, November 27, 2015

Immortal Rider

9868970

Today's post is on Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione. It is the second her Lords of Deliverance series. It is 414 pages long and is published by Grand Central Publishing. The cover has the two main characters on it looking at the reader. The intended reader is someone who likes paranormal romance, fighting, and over the top drama. There is language, sex, and violence in this book. The story is from third person of the different characters moving as the story needs. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- Sexy, powerful, and immortal, Limos is on a crash course with destiny. She's been marked as Satan's bride and her jealous fiancé wants her all to himself. The only way this Horseman can keep herself- and everyone else- safe is to keep her distance.
Arik Wagner knows the saying "love hurts" better than most, yet he never thought stealing a kiss from Limos would land him in Hell. Literally. It takes all his military training to survive the demon torture, but once he's topside, Arik realizes that the agony has just begun. With the Apocalypse looming and Satan demanding his bride, will Arik and Limos surrender to the desire smoldering between them? Or will giving in to their passion unleash hell on earth?

Review- I did not enjoy this one as much as I did Eternal Rider. That is because Limos has so much self-hatred. She has lied and is afraid of the lies coming out but instead of just dealing with them, she runs away. So when the lies come out, she flips out. But other than that I liked this book. I like Arik. He is a good hero. He gets mad at Limos but forgives her for her fear. He helps the other Horsemen and saves the day. Once everything comes out Limos gets better too because now she had nothing to be afraid of. I just wish that she had dealt with her stuff before the half-way mark of the book. I just wanted to shake her.

I give this novel a Four out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this book with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment