Monday, February 28, 2022

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 4

Today’s post is on My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 4 by Satoru Yamaguchi, Nami Hidaka (Illustrations). It is 176 pages long and is published by Seven Seas. The cover has Katarina on it with her brother Keith and friend Nicol behind her. As it the the fourth in the series you need to have read the first three volumes to understand the story. The intended reader is someone who likes otome games, humorous manga, and making fun of tropes. There is no foul language, no sex, and no violence in this volume. The story is told from third person close of mostly Katarina but with lots of asides from other characters in this volume. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- Asleep and Scheming

After Katarina discovered that the student council president Sirius Deek was a hidden villain in the dating sim she was reborn into, she fell under the spell of his black magic. Now, in a deep sleep, she must navigate her previous life to uncover information that will help her save Maria from the same fate. Will she fate in time to defeat Sirius? Or will Katarina finally meet her doom?


Review- An excellent volume in a series that I just love. Katarina is in a sleeping beauty from Sirius and she will die unless she can be woken up. Of course everyone is trying their best on their side but Katarina is dreaming about her life before. She is happy to see her family again but she doesn’t belong there anymore and her best friend helps her to wake up. It is a very moving scene between the two of them and it revealed that her best friend, Acchan, is now Sophia in this new life. Of course Katarina saves the day and her life. I have so enjoyed this series and I look forward to the next volume. 


I give this volume s Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money. 



No comments:

Post a Comment