Monday, February 8, 2021

Otome Mania!! Vol. 2

Today’s post is on Otome Mania!! Vol. 2 by Yurino Tsukigase. It is 194 pages long and is published by Seven Seas. The cover has three of the male characters on it. As it is the second volume in the duology you need to have read the first volume to understand the story. There is no foul language, no sex, and no violence in this manga. The story is told from third person close of the main character Yuzumi. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- Yuzumi is a new planner for the game developer Trick Star. Her first app game was a minor hit! But her project is full of problems. Will Yuzumi ever conquer the otome game world? Find out in the final volume!

Review- A very cute wrap up to a cute story. Yuzumi and co make her game a success and she gets the attention of the big group that she loves and of course drama happens. But what is important in this volume is seeing Yuzumi start to believe in herself and her visions for her games. She was very fun, I liked seeing her work there her problems and come out more determined than before to make her mark on the otome industry. I wish this series was longer because I liked all the characters and it is very fun setting. If you are looking for a very cute but short series then you should give this one a try.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment