Monday, February 15, 2021

An Incurable Case of Love, Vol. 1

Today’s post is on An Incurable Case of Love, Vol. 1 by Maki Enjōji. It is 192 pages long and is published by Shojo Beat. The cover has the two main characters on it. The intended reader is someone who is likes josei manga and funny manga. There is very mild language, no sex, and no violence in this manga. The story is told from third person close of the main character, Nanase on it. There Be Spoilers Ahead. 

From the back of the book- Nurse Nanase has striven to once again meet the prince of her dreams, so how is it he’s become such an aggravating doctor?!
After witnessing a handsome and charming young doctor saving a stranger’s life five years ago, Nanase Sakura trained to become a nurse. But when she meets the doctor again and they start working together, she finds Kairi Tendo to be nothing like the man she imagined him to be! 

Review- A good first volume of a new series. When Nanase was a high school senior when she helped save a woman who had a heart attack. She was impressed by the doctor who helped her and she decided to go into medicine to meet him again. Of course when she meets him again, he is not the ideal prince Nanase made him up to be. Instead he is a very harsh doctor that demands only the best from his nurses. Over the course of the volume we get to know both of these characters and I like both of them. I would like Nanase to move on from Tendo but I don’t think that is going to happen. But I like Nanase and I wants to see her succeed in nursing. I’m interested in where the story will go from here.

I give this volume a Four out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment