Monday, June 10, 2019

The Fox's Kiss volume 2


38097376

Today's post is on The Fox's Kiss volume 2 by Saki Aikawa. It is 194 pages long and is published by Akita Publishing. The cover has the two main characters on it. The intended reader is someone who has read the first volume, likes urban fantasy, and love stories. There is no foul language, no sex, and no violence in this manga. The story is told from third person close of the main characters Koharu. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the blurb- Koharu goes to the world of the Tengu with the fox demon Iori. The king of the Tengu asks Koharu to stay for a week and act as the fiancee? for his heartless son, Jirobo and...?!

Review- We start right where we left off with Koharu and Iori are still working things out between them. But one of Koharu's friend damages a holy tree and Koharu promises to help her. Iori is not okay with that as Koharu gets involved with the Tengu and their problems. We do not get a lot of character development but we do get to see some of Iori's past when he knew Koharu's grandmother and learns some about him. I enjoyed seeing the Tengu and their home, I liked seeing Koharu start to use her powers more but we do not get much Iori in this volume and I missed him. With only one more volume I hope that we can get some closure in this story.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment