Friday, October 20, 2017

The Inspector and Mrs. Jeffries

18770727
Today's post is on The Inspector and Mrs. Jeffries by
Review- I loved this cozy so much. It is so funny, the characters are so fun, and the plot was good. I did guess the killer and the reason for the murder well before the end but I was having so much with the characters that I did not care. Mrs. Jeffries is the housekeeper for an innocent but intelligent Scotland Yard inspector. When he gets stuck on his current case, as he always does, he goes home to a nice meal and talks to Mrs. Jeffries. She is an excellent listening ear and even better detective. She helps him by knowing the real ways of the human heart and how someone can murder without a care. A fun new series for me to read and enjoy.

I give this book a Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I borrowed this book from my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment