Monday, February 19, 2024

The First Night with the Duke Volume 1

Today's manga post is on The First Night with the Duke Volume 1 by Hwang DoTol. It is 296 pages long and is published by Net Comics. The intended reader is someone who likes humorous, love stories with interesting characters. There is mild foul language, implied sexuality, and no violence in this manga. The story closely follows Ripley. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the manga- "I screwed up! I wasn't supposed to end up in bed with the main character!"
One morning, I opened my eyes and discovered that I'd been transported into a romance novel as Lady Ripley, a count's daughter and a minor character.
So I figured I might as will kick back and enjoy a life of luxury in the background of the novel to the fullest!
But then I went to a party and made a huge mistake.
The last thing I remember is when I started drinking...
And when I came to senses, I was in bed with the stone-hearted main character, Duke Zeronis d'Inglid!
"Since that two of us were each other's first time, shouldn't we take responsibility for what happened?"

Review- Ripley is a normal college student who likes to read fantasy romance novels, when she wakes up in her favorite as a minor background character. So she decides to watch her favorite loves story from up close and enjoy having lots of money too! But when she is invited to the original female lead's birthday and get very wasted, she wakes up, this time in the male lead's bed with him! He now is very taken with her and very uninterested in the original female lead. Ripley doesn't want to destroy her favorite love story but the Duke is having none of it. This is a very funny story with a very funny heroine, I just love Ripley, she's so extreme and in over her head. This story is not for everyone who likes isekea but if you don't take it too seriously, you will have a good time reading this one. 

I give this manga a Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment