Monday, March 28, 2022

The Water Dragon's Bride, Vol. 7

Today's post is on The Water Dragon's Bride, Vol. 7 by Rei Toma. It is 192 pages long and is published by Shojo Beat. The cover has the Water Dragon on it. As it is the seventh  in the series, you need to have read the first six volumes to understand the story. There is no foul language, no sex, and no violence in this volume. The intended reader is someone who likes historical fantasy and shojo manga. The story is told from mostly the main character, Asahi but at times from other characters for plot development. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- Asahi returns to the present day, and though her reunion with her family is joyful, she misses Subaru and the water dragon god in the other world. When Asahi comes to a decision about what to do, the water dragon god’s heart is greatly shaken!


Review- Asahi has to choose what she wants and where she wants to be. She is back with her family but she keeps seeing people from other world and she is dreaming about water and the Water Dragon God. In the end she goes back to him and that world but now she has gotten the attention of someone else who also has a god’s power and attention. He is going to be the big bad for the series, I think and I think he would be a good one as he is very cold. I hope that we see what happens to Asashi’s family as she has chosen to leave them this time and not be taken. I am looking forward to the next volume. 


I give this volume a Four out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money.


No comments:

Post a Comment