Monday, June 28, 2021

The Way of the Househusband, Vol. 5

Today’s post is on The Way of the Househusband, Vol. 5 by Kousuke Oono. It is 168 pages long and is published by Viz Media. The cover has Tastu on it looking at the reader. As it is the fifth in the series you need to have read the first four volumes to understand the characters. There is no foul language, no sex, and comedic violence in this manga. There Be Spoilers Ahead. 


From the back of the book- Tatsu is ambushed by a yakuza with a beef, and there’s only one way to settle things—an epic rap battle! But this throwdown is only a warm-up for the buffet battle yet to come, because when you’re the Immortal Dragon, you don’t choose the househusband life, it chooses you!


Review- Another wonderful, hilarious volume in one of my favorite series. Tatsu is going about his life and continues to have trouble from his old one. We get a rap battle, a cook off, and some great times with Miku in this volume. Those are my favorite stories from this volume and we get more than one story with Miku. Tatsu and Muki have Halloween together, go drinking, and Miku takes care of Tatsu when he is sick, that one is just hysterical. As always I cannot for the next volume, I love this series so much.


I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money.


No comments:

Post a Comment