Monday, April 20, 2020

Skip Beat!, vol. 15


3003908

Today's post is on Skip Beat!, vol. 15 by Yoshilo Nakamura. It is 210 pages long and is published  by Shojo Beat. The cover has Sho dressed has a white knight. As it is the fifteenth volume in this long running series you need to have read the first fourteen. There is no foul language, no sex, and mild violence in this manga. The story is told from third person close of Kyoko and some parts others characters to add to the overall narrative. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- She decides to take the high road rather than confront Vei Ghoul about their theft of his song. But VG front-man Reino doesn't take kindly to being ignored and devises a devious plan a get Sho's attention- he's going to after Kyoko! Normally, Kyoko's not the type of girl that needs recuing. But for some reason, Reino's presence petrifies her. Will Reino's evil scheme work better than anyone imagined?!

Review- So this Reino dude is really creepy, he's a totally stalking Kyoko, and I do not blame her for being scared of him. This volume is about Sho and Kyoko dealing with him and then at the end we add in Ren, who is on edge because he knows something is going on with Kyoko but she doesn't want to make trouble for Ren. Well I do not like Reino, on the other hand I feel a little bad for him because he has no idea about Ren and what Ren is willing to do for Kyoko. I like in general this new story arc and I am looking forward to seeing more Kyoko.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment