Monday, January 13, 2020

Man of Many Faces, volume 2


1338940. sx318

Today's post is on Man of Many Faces, volume 2 by CLAMP. It is 192 pages long and was published by Tokyopop. The cover has the two main characters on it. It is the second the CLAMP's Man of Many Faces duology and you have to read the first volume to understand what is going on. There is no foul language, no sex, and no violence in this manga. The story is told from third person close of the main character Akira. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- What's the one thing that can stop a master thief from a life of crime? True love! Akira Ijyuin, AKA the notorious thief 20 Faces, has been in love with the young Utako for years, but is it true love? The mystery man must set aside masks for his greatest heist ever: Stealing Utako's heart once and for all!

Review- A cute finale to a cute series. Akira has some heists in this volume but most of the story is about the characters and moving their individual plot lines along. Akira and Utako decide what they mean to each other and end up happily ever after. I had fun with this little series, the story was cute, the art is great, and it stayed consistent within it's world. I had a good time with this series and I would recommend it if you can get your hands on it.

I give this volume a Four out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment