Monday, December 24, 2018

Sweet Rein, volume 3


18774910

Today’s post is on Sweet Rein, volume 3 by Sakura Tsukuba. It is the third in her Sweet Rein series, you need to have read the two volume to understand what the plot is. It is 200 pages long and is published by Shojo Beat. The cover has the two main characters on it looking cute and happy. The intended reader is someone who likes shojo love stories, holiday themed stories, and magical girl stories. There is no foul language, no sex, and no violence in this book. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- Spring is in full bloom, and the rein connecting Kurumi and Kaito has turned red. Kaito is in the midst of mating season, and all human females are susceptible to his charms. Just as Kaito  has been bewitched by her, Kurumi now finds herself bewitched by him!

Review- A cute third and final volume to a sweet series. The blurb on the back is just the first story within this volume but it is cute with Kurumi thinking about her feelings for Kaito and what is she going to do. The story ends with them delivering presents and still trying to find themselves and each other. I really enjoyed this manga. It is was sweet, it was cute, and I liked the theme of being a Santa every day to help others; add in a little love story and it is a good series. I do wonder if the manga-ka is still writing this series in Japan because of the way that the story ends and if so I hope that future volumes will come to the USA but if it really finished then that is okay too. I am very pleased with series and the ending. Cute, short, and sweet series, just perfect for the holidays.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment