Monday, October 22, 2018

SP Baby, volume 2


35742728

Today's post is on SP Baby, volume 2 by Maki Enjoji. It is the second in her SP Baby doulogy. It is 200 pages long and is published by Shojo Beat. The cover has our two main characters on it. The intended reader is someone who likes josei manga and humorous love stories. There is no foul language, mild sexuality, and mild violence in this book. The story is told from third person close of Tamaki. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- Tamaki, the rookie in the Security Police, is working as a bodyguard for Kagetora Sugou- the prime minster's nephew.
But Kagetora is acting ore lik a a boyfriend than a boss.
Will Tamaki let her guard down and accept his advances?

Review- A cute ending to a sweet, short series. All plot threads are resolved, how Tora first met Tamaki is explained and our couple gets a happily-ever-after. It moves very fast in this volume but worked for the story in my opinion because I did not want to have a lot of back and forth between them. Tora was serious about Tamaki and he did what he needed to get to his girl. Tamaki learned that she is good enough and to let go of the past and embrace her future with Tora and her brother. I would like to have more stories about them in the future but I am happy with the way this manga ended and I hope that we get more Josei series from Shojo Beat in the future.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment