Monday, May 9, 2016

Kare Kano: his and her circumstances volume 11


287385

Today's post is on Kare Kano: his and her circumstances volume 11 by Masami Tsuda. As it is the eleventh in the long running series you need to have read the first ten to understand the story. It is 216 pages long and is published by Tokyopop. The cover has Kazuma and Tsubasa on it. The intended reader is someone who likes high school manga, sweet story lines, and DRAMA! There is no language, no sex, and no violence in this volume. The story is from Kazuma's perspective for this volume. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- Kazuma is the yin to his stepsister Tsubasa's yang--their relationship is like fire and ice. Kazuma is a famous singer loved by everyone in school... and Tsubasa has a bit of a schoolgirl crush on Kazuma! But how can a girl strike a chord with someone who is occupied with his own music 24/7?

Review- This whole volume is about Kazuma and Tsubasa but I really liked it. Kazuma spends the volume getting to really think about himself and those around him. He is in the process, like everyone else in the manga, of growing up. He realizes that his feelings for Tsuabasa are more complicated than just as a brother and he does not know what to do about that. So we get a very emotional volume about learning oneself. I really enjoyed it and I think that Tsuda is doing a very good job with her characters.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment