Friday, April 29, 2022

Daytime Shooting Star, vol 5

Today’s post is on Daytime Shooting Star, vol 5 by Mika Yamamori. It is 224 pages long and is published by Shojo Beat. The cover is green with Mr. Shishio on it. As it is the fifth in the series,you need to have read the first four volumes to understand the story. There is mild foul language, no sexuality, and no violence in this book. The intended reader is someone who likes shojo manga. The story is told from third person close following the main characters. There Be Spoilers Ahead. 

From the back of the book- Suzume has moved to Tokyo and is living with her uncle. Although Mr. Shishio seemed interested in her, he suddenly turns cold and acts threatening toward Mamura. Suzume tries to avoid Mr. Shishio, but he blurts out his true feelings for her...

Review- Just as Suzume is trying to get past her crush on Mr. Shishio, he starts to flirt with her and make her think that he likes her back. And maybe he does but it is very inappropriate and I think that this manga does touch on that. He knows that as her teacher and an adult, what he is doing is wrong, Shishio even hides his face so that they will not be seen together. Suzume does not know what to do so she reaches out back to him. She does not really understand why it is wrong but I think that she is going to learn. And I think that it is going to be a painful lesson. 

I give this book a Four out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment