Monday, January 4, 2021

Yona of the Dawn, Vol. 12

Today’s post is on Yona of the Dawn, Vol. 12 by Mizuho Kusanagi. I tis 200 pages long and is published by SHojo Beat. The cover has Yona dressed in her fire festival costume with a sword. As it is the  twelve in the long running series you need to have read the first eleven to understand the story. There is no foul language, no sex, and very mild violence in this manga. The story is from third person close of the different characters. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book -Yona returns to her homeland when the Hazara Clan, a powerful family in the nation of Kai, invades the Kingdom of Kohka! How will the Fire Tribe defend against this audacious attack, and what will Yona resort to in order to protect Saika?!

Review- Yona and company have learned a great deal in their time in the Kingdom Kai but when they see soldiers heading for Kohka and Yona gets a bad feeling they head back home. One of the generals for Kohka has decided to attack to try and kill Su-Won to take the kingdom for himself. One much in plot or character development in this volume more setting the stage for the next big arc which I guess is going to be a battle. We spend a lot of time with other characters like the general so that we know things that Yona doesn’t. I am curious about what is going to happen. 

I give this manga a Five out Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money. 


No comments:

Post a Comment