Monday, October 14, 2019

The Fox’s Kiss Volume 3


38097381. sy475

Today’s post is on The Fox’s Kiss Volume 3 by Saki Aikawa. It is 224 pages long and is published by Akita Publishing Co., Ltd. The cover has the two main characters on it looking at each other tenderly. It is the third in her Fox’s Kiss series and you need to have read the first two to understand the story. The intended reader is someone who likes shojo manga, supernatural love stories, and happy endings. There is no foul language, no sex, and no violence in this manga.  The story is told from third person close of the main character Koharu. There Be Spoiler Ahead.
From the ebook blurb- Koharu, who was attacked by a demon and had her powers taken away so that she couldn't see Iori or other demons anymore, also had the mark of engagement from her chest erased... What will happen to the love story between the fox demon and human...?! This dangerous love story will come to an end!
Review- A short and sweet love series comes to an end and I was happy with the ending. Koharu may be permanently loses her ability to see supernatural creatures but may be not that is really clear to me at the end but what is important is that Iori loves who she is and does not care about that. The reason why I say that she may get it back is the mark of engagement comes back. But that is not the only story in this volume, Iori gets kidnapped by a powerful fox demon who wants to use his body for her husband. But of course true love conquers all and Koharu saves him. I really enjoyed this short series, I can see where can be compared to Kamisama Kiss but I think that it has enough of this own unique story elements that you can enjoy both. I would recommend this series.

I give this volume a Four out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment